Hello my friends. It's been a long time since I wrote an article of my own. I've been very busy. Not only busy in my personal life, but also trying to help my sick country. The authors and articles I have been posting in my place have articulated my feelings so well on the topics they were writing about, that I saw no need to articulate them myself as their words carried just as much meaning as mine would. They are all authors I respect and read regularly.
This article is written in the fashion of "WHAT?! ARE YOU BLIND?!" to those currently in denial of the effects of the behavior of our leaders and the world's leaders. It is designed to inform those drinking Koolaide and wearing the glasses of the starstruck.
Believe me, I can understand it. This same thing has happened in history before, and it's happening again, all (coincidentally) for the same reasons. Everything, in order for history to repeat itself and be successful in its repetition, requires denial of what is before your own eyes and ears, and believing the manufactured lies told to you with a smile and carefully written and worded delivery.
This article is going to be different than the average. I'm challenging everyone that reads it to research the topics I will be bringing up. Find out what the TRUTH is, and not what your political party or movement has spun it into being. In other words, I am asking you to think for yourself. Use common sense to tell you the obvious answer. Do your utmost best to put aside denial and spin.
First, go and find out about the German Weimar Republic and find out the causes of its eventual downfall. Certainly the Nazi's had a hand in it, but find out the bigger picture. Find out what the United States, with President Woodrow Wilson and the League of Nations did that was the root cause for someone like Adolf Hitler to gain power. What happened? Why did he write Mien Kampf in the first place? What fueled his anger? Why did he direct that anger to a race of people local to him? What was going on in the world when Weimar started having trouble?
Now, attach that to Germany of today. Place Obama in Wilson's shoes. See why the Germans were so resentful of the Jews and the USA. It certainly wasn't the Jews fault, but they were victims of a political movement sweeping Europe and the United States. Find out what that movement was, and its core beliefs, their charter. Look at the political movements fueling the agenda of the US leaders then and the current one. Oddly, enough, Hitler wasn't the only one that hated the Jews. Nor was he the only one that kept political prisoners when people spoke out against him. This part of history is before Hitler got his power. I'm talking about the Progressive movement with all of its big government factions. You'll find Woodrow Wilson gathered up people and put them into prison because they spoke against him. You'll find he wanted desperately to control the media and the press and was nearly successful. Many splinter groups of Progressivism wanted fascism, some wanted plain socialism, some wanted communism, some like Hoover, wanted merely a big government.
However, let's get back to history. This is a part of history many Germans still remember and know very well. The Wiemar Republic was forced to pay for "reparations" and such from World War I, in amounts so large that the already delicate German economy just could not sustain. Much of these demands for payment came from President Wilson himself. What eventually happened was the collapse of the German economy and the Wiemar Republic itself. The Mark eventually became useless and inflation was out of control. People were buying bread with wheel barrows of worthless money. Only just this week, the USA once again threatened Germany and forced them again to do something they cannot afford. They were forced to once again be "the schmucks of the world" (to quote Germany's press) by bailing out Greece with a trillion dollar payment everyone knows isn't going to help Greece, but just prolong the failure, and perhaps also cause Germany's eventual failure.
If there is one thing history should teach anyone is do not treat Germans like schmucks. Yet that's exactly what our president did. This same one that thumbs its nose at Israel. This same one that denies the threats of radical Islam and only wants his "progressive" agenda and dream to come true.
This President and the world doesn't need the likes of Hitler to do it damage. We already have that, Radical Islam. It's patently obvious about the President's distaste and hatred for the Jewish people. You have to be blind not to see it in his actions and foreign policy. It's plainly obvious, it couldn't be any more obvious. Here's a man who had a radical Muslim father, was taught in Muslim schools, which teach hatred for the Jews, and you would attempt to deny an indoctrinated hatred for the race? Stop drinking the Koolaid! Need some convincing about he and his group of people he has appointed do think alike?
How irresponsible of this friend of the President to deny what anyone with common sense could answer quite easily. Is there someone he is trying not to offend here? Heck, if you deny it's existence, then you don't have to get rid of it when you find it proliferated throughout our own society now, and even in our schools:
That sounds a lot like Radical Islam to me. The woman admitted, on camera, to having the desire for the genocide of the Jewish race, and still people like Holdren deny its existence. Why? Simple, it's not part of the progressive playbook…yet.
This same sort of rhetoric was happening in the 1920's-1940's right here in the United States as well as Europe. The administration of Wilson and Obama are nearly identical in their corruption and agenda. May I remind everyone out there that the only Presidents that ever rounded people up and put them in jails or concentration camps were Presidents Wilson and FDR. Think long and hard about that. The things, tools and methods those Presidents used and did are the very same things this President is attempting. If it wasn't for the atrocities of Adolf Hitler and World War 2, they just might have gotten away with it.
Here are some words from the past, and see if you can draw any parallels to today:
- "I appeal to the chemists to discover a humane gas that will kill instantly and painlessly: In short, a gentlemanly gas – deadly by all means, but humane, not cruel." – George Bernard Shaw (Fabian Progressive and playwright)
- "The great masses of the people… will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one." – Adolf Hitler
- "A lie told often enough becomes the truth" — Vladimir Lenin
Adolf Hitler and Vladimir Lenin were masters at propaganda. Our own President has the entire main-stream media at his knees like lap dogs willing to say and do anything the White Houses chooses as the day's propaganda. They are no longer journalists. They don't even bother checking the story, they just feed everyone the same FUD they have been given.
- "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour." — Jehovah
Heck, the President himself is telling children to ignore the news and information available today. How convenient!
This brings us to the next quote.
- "What luck for rulers that men do not think." — Adolf Hitler
- "I do not want to punish anybody, but there are an extraordinary number of people I want to kill. I think it would be a good thing to make everybody come before a properly appointed board, just as he might come before the income tax commissioners; and say every five years or every seven years, just put them there and say 'Sir (or) Madam, will you be kind enough to justify your existence?' If you are not producing as much as you consume, or perhaps a little more, then we cannot use the big organization of our society for the purpose of keeping you alive, because your life does not benefit us and it cannot be very much use to yourself." — George Bernard Shaw (Yep, this man got a Nobel prize)
- "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." — Martin Luther King Jr.
- "Don't join the book burners. Don't think you're going to conceal faults by concealing evidence that they ever existed. Don't be afraid to go in your library and read every book…" — Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain." — John F. Kennedy
- "Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." — John Adams
Yes, trust the government. Sure, they will take care of you. There's nothing to concern yourself with here. Oh! Look! American Idol is on! Shoo! Shoo!
- "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." — Mark Twain
Now we get to the Progressives, the ones at the root of all of this garbage.
- "Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it" – George Orwell
- "An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows." — Dwight D. Eisenhower
The first amendment to the Constitution guarantees that anyone can speak freely without the fear of government reprisal. Yet, our very government is proposing to revoke citizenship of someone before due process, all for the sake of "safety". You also have the government wanting to control information for the sake of "fairness" and "safety".
- "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." — Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." — Mark Twain
- "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience" — C.S. Lewis
- "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." — James Madison
- "Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear." — Harry S. Truman
- "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s." — Jehovah (God's views on "Social Justice" and class envy)
This administration, and the world's political climate caused by the Progressives is simply placing person against person. Class envy, resentment of others for the sake of "social justice", a lie in and of itself.
- "Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true." — Martin Luther King Jr.
Then there are those that can see what is happening, that refuse to drink the Koolaid. Those that understand what is happening and the great loss it would be to the whole world and not just their children. They can see the futility and lie that is "Social justice", socialism, Marxism, Fascism, Communism, etc. They know the promises of "free" are empty and that it comes at a great cost. They understand what liberty is and why it is important to preserve it. They understand that the real agenda to all of this, in the end, is power and control. It means the tearing and dumbing down of a society to "equalize" it with others. They can see Greece and its unsustainable promises now being broken because they were fairy tales, impossible to deliver upon. These are people with common sense. They know what works and doesn't work in their own home is just as real and applicable on a larger scale.
- "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." — Thomas Jefferson
- "A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril." — Sir Winston Churchill
Prevent the dumbing down and indoctrination of your children. Either teach them yourself, or find a good school that will teach them the truth and how to think and not what to think as what government schools have become.
- "The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." — Harold B. Lee
Then there's the issue of the military. Wars must be fought to win, and never to police or appease. It is immoral to put soldiers in danger and prevent them from doing their jobs as warriors, to give them "politically correct" rules of engagement designed to risk their lives all for the sake of PR.
- "Americans never quit" — Douglas MacArthur
- "The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it" — George Orwell
- "Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you." — Harry S. Truman
- "In war there is no substitute for victory." — Douglas MacArthur
- "We have peace in our time" — Neville Chamberlain
Oh yes, Nevile's blunder. Those famous words should be taken to heart by this current administration. Apeasing our enemies, giving medals to cowards, cutting back on defense, and telling the enemy your strategies all to "appease" them, to "understand" them only invites them to take advantage of the situation. Appeasing the enemy never ever works. They just want more and more, until you have nothing else to give. Such appeasement is the sign of a weak leader that does not understand the danger of the enemy.
- "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last" — Sir Winston Churchill
- "A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." — Alexander Hamilton
- "I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live." — Martin Luther King Jr.
- "Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state." — Thomas Jefferson
Now to the issue of the border. Read up on the Mexican American war, where Texas first won their independence from Mexico (Santa Anna and the Alamo happened during this period) and later joined the Union as a state. Mexico didn't like the fact that Texas joined the union, despite Mexico signing a treaty declaring Texas independent from Mexico. So, Mexico, with their egos in a tizzy and disputing the Texas border, which they already agreed to in the treaty of Velasco, Mexico didn't like that the Texas border was at the Rio Grande and they wanted to amend the treaty with their army to say the border was at the Nueces River. The President of the USA, James Polk, did his job of defending the US border from all invasions (hint hint Obama) and placed the Union army at the Rio Grande River to defend the border. The Mexican army fired first, and this started the Mexican American war where the USA not only soundly won the war, but could have easily annexed the bulk of Mexico. Yes, the US Army fought all the way into Mexico City and as a condition of surrender, and to preserve their nation, the Republic of Mexico signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which sold the land called "The California Territory" (the western USA as it is today) to the USA for $15 million and agreed to pay reparations of $3.25 million to those citizens in Texas for the Alamo etc. The treaty gave back to Mexico (note the "gave back") the land that is now Mexico and its sovereignty.
Part of the provisions of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, was that if Mexico reneged on the treaty (stopped honoring it), that they also gave up their sovereignty to the USA. In other words, if Mexico chose to invade California or Texas, under international law, and the treaty, they immediately give up their sovereignty and land to the USA. RETURNING it to the USA, as under the rules of war, the USA won it out-right.
Recently, various Mexican radical groups have been saying that Texas and California are rightly theirs (La Raza anyone?) They need to do a little bit of reading. They lost the claim to this land, and the USA purchased it from them when they didn't have to. It's called being a "sore loser".
Incidentally, the Mexican military, obviously under the control of the drug cartels, have made many incursions far into American territory in violation of not only the treaty, but many International laws, and have fired upon our Border Patrol with Automatic Weapons. Both the Bush and Obama administrations continue to ignore it. These acts, technically nullify the treaty and turn the Mexico territory back over to the USA. See what a bit of studying history can do for you?
Be careful studying this one. Opposition groups have made every attempt to twist the history of this into something it is not.
The lessons of history here are about both 9/11 and the wars of Afghanistan and Iraq. You fight wars to crush and destroy the enemy until they sue for peace, not when you think you're done. True, the Mexican government only sued for peace at the barrel of a gun, but they flinched first and started the war themselves. Our military is quite capable of ending the Afghan war in a matter of months not years if they are allowed to fight it as a real war with the entire might of the military. Frankly, far less lives would have been lost than this ridiculous prolonging of it.
The last lesson this story tells is the importance of protecting the border. Nations have borders. If they do not protect them from invasion, they will cease to exist.
On Marxism, and all of its various forms and factions. You have the socialist nations of Europe falling (once again) like dominoes, and still you have progressives thinking they can do it right this time. It's insanity!
- "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." — Albert Einstein
Then there's the God given rights of Liberty and the Persuit of Happiness. When it is taken away, you always wish you had it back. The one system of government and economy in the world that has demonstrated time and again it works if you just let it be what it is without controlling interference. Ronald Reagan proved it. Calvin Coolidge proved it. Our founding fathers proved it, and history itself has proven it. Yet the arrogant and insane think their intellect can do it better, despite all of the proof their methods do not work.
- "Everyone has this most precious of all life's endowments-the gift of free agency — man's inherited and inalienable right" — David O. McKay