Does This Common Household Chemical Need To Be Banned?

You may not know it, but you have a dangerous chemical lurking in your kitchen, bathroom, and even perhaps your refrigerator.  It is Dihydrogen Monoxide.  Its dangers are as follows:

  • It can cause excessive sweating and vomiting
  • It is a major component in acid rain
  • It can cause severe burns in its gaseous state.
  • Accidental inhalation can kill you.
  • It contributes to erosion.
  • It decreases the effectiveness of automobile breaks.
  • It has been found in tumors of terminal cancer patients.
  • Consuming too much can cause death.
  • It is contained in nearly every alcoholic beverage.
  • It is a known carrier of disease and parasites.

6 Responses to “Does This Common Household Chemical Need To Be Banned?”

  1. It shouldn’t be banned but there should be a heavy tax on its use to encourage people to minimize their exposure.

    😉

    Oh, and you didn’t mention that it is the chief cause of severe flooding conditions…

  2. Seriously? This sounds like eco-nazi propaganda…is Dihydrogen Monoxide even a real substance?

  3. Not to mention all parents who abuse their children with it daily, due only to its efficacy in removing dirt.

    “Sammy!! Wash your face before you go outside!”

    “Aw, Mom!! Do I have to?!”

Come on, you know you want to say something.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: