“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, “the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”
Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you’re busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and — ah — I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute. Ok, Sir?
Could you please help me find these things, Sir?
- Occidental College records — Not released
- Columbia College records — Not released
- Columbia Thesis paper — “Not available”
- Harvard College records — Not released
- Selective Service Registration — Not released
- Medical records — Not released
- Illinois State Senate schedule — Not available
- Your Illinois State Senate records — Not available
- Law practice client list — Not released
- Certified Copy of original Birth certificate — Not released
- Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth — Not released
- Record of your baptism — Not available
- Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?)
- Why your wife has 22 assistants, when other First Ladies had one?
- Why were you getting “foreign student aid” as a college student?
- Which countries “passport” did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981?
Oh and one more thing Mr. President, I can’t seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago . Can you explain that to me, Sir?
Oh, but hey — listen! I know you’re busy! Golf is, afterall, a physically taxing sport. If this is too much for you right now — I mean — tell you what. I’ll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you’re busy. I’ll just let myself out. I’ll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . …
What’s that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
We the People of the United States of America ! You know, the ones that vote.